As a Business Analyst at Capgemini, you’ll be working with the latest technology and applying it for our clients. We’ll expect you to:
- Formulate requirements and use cases
- Lead workshops with customers
- Communicate with project stakeholders about test results and changes to requirements
We’re looking for outstanding Business Analysts who can bring:
- A degree-level education (or equivalent)
- English and Swedish language skills to business standard
- A track record of success in requirements management
- A working knowledge of RUP and/or Scrum methodology
Candidates who want to stand out will also be able to show us:
- System development experience
- A passion for business analysis
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Name – Moa Tollstam
With more than 190,000 people in 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2013 global revenues of EUR 10.1 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
More information is available at www.capgemini.com