An overview of the role
As a life sciences Business Analyst in BTC you will work on a range of transformation projects within the life sciences sector. You will understand our client’s business needs and creatively shape and refine business solutions to meet those needs
Why this role?
As a Business Analyst, you will be part of a team working to deliver value for our clients. For example, you may be part of an end to end transformation project, working with business stakeholders to define their vision and requirements whilst working with technical colleagues to develop and deliver the solution. You may be part of projects which look to streamline and improve processes, identify and track benefits or implement effective business change. You will help us look for new opportunities for work within your projects and may contribute to proposals.
Along with the above, as a Business Analyst with more experience, you will drive pieces of work and help lead teams across complex transformation projects.
You will help manage and coach junior colleagues both on your project and within BTC. You will also have the opportunity to utilise your knowledge and expertise to reshape or create new offers and services for our clients.
As a Business Analyst, you will be a natural problem solver – curious, tenacious and driven to find the right answers. You will want to collaborate with our clients to understand the needs of their business and its customers and then identify, design and implement the performance improvements and technology products that will allow them to achieve their business goals. You will be adept at engaging stakeholders to make sure that the changes will be a success for the client.
- You will be a highly experienced Business Analyst with a deep understanding of the life sciences sector.
- Fantastic consulting skills – facilitating workshops, solving complex problems, writing documents, delivering compelling messages, gaining trust, managing teams, working with uncertainty, thinking on your feet! – will all be second nature to you. You will be comfortable working with a range of colleagues and clients up to the most senior level
- Be a subject matter expert across a broad range of business analysis and transformation elements
In Business Technology Solutions (BTS) we specialise in navigating our clients through the complexities and interdependencies of technology-enabled change. We provide the capabilities that ensure our clients realise their digital ambitions and associated benefits.
Within BTS in Business Transformation Consulting (BTC). This is a growing team of 100+ consultants with a huge amount of combined experience and qualifications. We partner with our clients to both design their business and then stay to change their business, all the while guiding them along their transformation journey. We use our best practice “6C” model to do this:
- Clarification – Understanding the vision for change
- Co-creation – Ensuring collaborative working in which problems are addressed and solutions delivered together
- Capability development – Ensuring that our clients have the skills and experience needed to sustain the transformation journey
- Commitment – Working with, developing and engaging stakeholders throughout
- Continuation – Making sure that the change is sustainable to ensure it continues to deliver against the business case
- Conscientiousness – Ensuring a positive impact on people, planet, communities, and our clients.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm