Join Nordic region’s largest supplier of Salesforce-based solutions!
Be given the opportunity to work in exciting assignments together with other prominent experts. Our market position and global capacity enable us to work with the largest customers in innovative and socially responsible projects.
About The position
As a Marketing Business Analyst at Capgemini, you will be working closely with our clients to understand and advise on their strategy and business requirements, and then implement the solution in Salesforce Marketing Cloud. You will collaborate with stakeholders from Marketing, Sales and IT teams to support the creation of campaigns and automations in Marketing Cloud, ensuring and improving the data quality and support in the overall process of enhancing the customer experience. You will take lead roles in projects, where we expect you to take ownership of processes and lead our clients through the Marketing journey.
You will be part of a strong and knowledgeable team, where you will contribute with your knowledge and expertise, by coaching, advising and supporting our colleagues. In our team we focus a lot on industrialization of our processes and ways of working, everything from our DevOps approach to Bid work and Requirement Elicitation. You will, with your knowledge and expertise, assist with improving our way of working.
Who are you?
We believe that you are self-driven, curious and are eager to be part of the latest technology and trends around Marketing. You are also keen to assist your team and share knowledge in our Marketing and Salesforce teams.
Moreover, we are looking for you who have:
- 3-5 years of experience within marketing and CRM
- At least 2 years of experience with Salesforce, preferably Marketing Cloud
- Experience with Salesforce multi cloud and other marketing automations tools is a plus, but not a must
- Good communication skills in Swedish and English
What we offer:
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 1500 colleagues only in Sweden, you are surrounded by a broad and tech-intensive community, and the education catalog contains over 500 courses and certifications.
- Innovative projects with well-known clients, with world-leading partners and the security of being employed in a long-standing and successful organization
- Becoming part of an open culture where Diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously involved in initiatives to promote equality and women in tech; we run HBTQ networks and invest in inclusion in all our initiatives and staff activities – from sports club to arts association.
- We are connected to collective agreements and of course offer a competitive monthly salary, contract pension, a broad insurance cover and many benefits.
In our surveys, our employees emphasize in particular:
- A friendly culture with great freedom of action
- Supportive managers and an open conversation climate
- Good values and a strong focus on diversity
- A sustainable workload and a fine balance between work and leisure
The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Kritsina Ristevska at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17 billion. Get the future you want.