As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for creating and developing new and existing business applications for clients representing financial services sector.
Your main responsibilities will include: gathering, analyzing and verification of business and functional requirements, defining vision and detailed concepts to meet individual clients’ needs.
You will also be required to propose new solutions to client’s representative and tailoring them to the needs of your client.
In addition, you will act as a subject matter expert in the area of the specified system in the implementation phases.
To be successful in this role you must demonstrate strong communication skills and be capable of developing highly effective relationships with various stakeholders.
Profile of the candidate:
- 2 years experience in business analysis in Agile environment,
- Fluent English written and spoken is essential;
- Experience in financial sector would be an advantage, but it is not essential,
- Practical experience in requirements gathering and analysis,
- Practical knowledge of software development process,
- Experience in business requirements translations for IT teams,
- Excellent analytical skills,
- Ability to document requirements which are understandable by both business and technical users,
- Organizational skills, adaptability and outstanding attention to detail,
- Very good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills,
- Degree of higher education.
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract from the first day at work;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Participation in prestigious international projects;
- Attractive financial terms;
- Private medical care;
- Insurance package;
- Extra benefits : social benefit package, including an admission card to over 4,000 sports facilities available nationwide, sponsored sports activities (basketball, volleyball, football, kickboxing), cinema tickets and many more;
- Team building events;
- Professional trainings and language courses;
- Flexible working hours;
- Friendly work environment;
- Support for relocation;
- Free parking spots for employees,
- Possibility to rotate between projects.
Learn more about our recruitment process.
Please submit your application in English quoting the reference number to the following address:
Please include following statement in your application:
“I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA.”
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.