Business analysis – as part of our capital markets practice – working closely with Capgemini colleagues and clients, typically within or associated with a consulting or delivery engagement. A typical role would be working as a facilitator between business and IT teams on the delivery of business solutions.
If your experience is a good match, your initial assignment with us is likely to be to define, shape and deliver the detailed business requirements on a Private Bank and Overseas Services (PBOS) strategic management information project. This will include understanding data flows between a number of databases, consolidation of data, associated calculations across banking and credit disciplines, and end user delivery via online reporting toolsets. The role will incorporate data analysis across across a number of system platforms/applications using appropriate techniques, and will require engagement with finance and balance sheet management functions.
Responsibilities of a typical role with us would include (but are not limited to):
- Acting as a requirement engineering expert (as BA) in one or several areas such as reference/master/third party data applications, derivatives back office platforms, securitisation (both asset & conduit), asset servicing systems.
- Having/gaining an in-depth understanding of IT application landscape of investment banks/asset management companies.
- Creating the requirement artifacts e.g. functional specification document, use cases, requirement traceability matrix, business test cases and process mapping documents, user stories for agile projects.
- Performing customer/business facing roles at end user locations. Conduct requirement workshops, SME interviewing for requirement engineering and prioritisation.
- Appling current regulations and initiatives, and have familiarity with concepts of trade repositories, LEI and CCP clearing.
- Communicating the impact of emerging technologies to clients and advise upon the potential introduction of such technology.
- Undertaking feasibility studies for major IT developments incorporating costs and benefits, and present proposals to clients.
- Excellent, proven business analysis skills and expertise
- Information gathering and analysis
- Process design, process mapping, design of operating models, gap and impact analysis, business case development
- Ability to design a solution based on the analysis completed
- Exposure to governance, control, quality, and risk management practices
- Understanding of typical operating model and business process paradigms as found within large organisations
- Solid experience of employing change management best practices and disciplines
- Strong business and finance function knowledge
- Working knowledge of regulatory environments/frameworks
- Experience and understanding of credit risk fundamentals
- Financial services industry experience e.g. wealth solutions, regulatory etc
- Understanding of income, RWAs, and liquidity
- Knowledge of client and transactional data
- General knowledge of Return on Equity calculation and its components
- Detailed end-to-end knowledge of RWA calculations per current regulations, to support and assist in RWA optimisation
- Knowledge in relation to leverage equity
- Knowledge of Liquidity buffer calculations, preferably having worked on liquidity optimisation initiatives
- Detailed SQL knowledge to support data mining and business intelligence for RoE calculation and its components
One of the top 5 IT services and consulting companies worldwide, Capgemini was founded in 1967 and is headquartered in Paris, France. Operating in 44 countries, we are, above all, a people company, with more than 180,000 people across the globe. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.539 billion.
At Capgemini Financial Services, we are passionate about bringing deep industry experience, innovative service offerings and next generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, family or care responsibilities, gender and gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, caste, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sexual orientation, social or educational background. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Please let us know if you consider yourself to have a disability that requires an adjustment to help facilitate your application, interview or the joining process.
We would like to retain your details for approximately 24 months, in case any suitable positions arise during that time. However, if you would prefer us not to, please let us know.