Role Payments Business Analyst
Experience 4 – 10 Years
Prior Background Minimum 4+ years of experience working in an IT Organisation as part of a Payments group, in the role of Business Analyst. Must have experiences in implementation of leading Payments Product at large banks.
Primary Skills • Strong understanding of Global Payments Processing and E2E Payment workflows
• SWIFT & ISO Message Processing
• Clearing & Settlement Systems (e.g. RTGS / ACH / RTP / CHAPS / FEDWIRE / CHIPS / Step2 / Target2 / Faster Payments / G3 / IMPS / UAEFT etc.)
• SEPA (Direct Debits, Credit Transfers, Mandate Management)
• Payments Interface data mapping and solution design
• Corporate Internet Banking & Direct Channels (Host2Host file transfers)
• Should have worked in end-to-end implementation of an IT solution
• Strong hands on experience with one or more products like Finastra-GPP, FIS Clear2Pay-OPF, Dovetail , ACI-MTS, TCSBancs Payments, Finacle Payments Solution etc
Specifications • Strong analytical skills with ability to map business requirements into required functional components
• Understand Global Payments Business and Trends
• Proven experience in functional analysis and design
• Functional modeling and Data modeling
• File transfers across Multiple Banking Systems and Payment Networks
• Interface mapping and integration solution design
• Experience in Agile delivery
• UML knowledge and working knowledge of BPMN is a plus
• Corporate payments exposure like reconciliations, statements, AML transaction monitoring, file designs etc.
Responsibilities • Payments Consulting and Business and Systems Analysis
• Translate the customer needs into functional requirements
• Prepare Gap Analysis / understand the functional gaps based on business requirements.
• Prepare Impact Analysis, Clear Choice, BRD, Functional specification, Solution design, Interface design, Use case, User stories, Requirements mapping and traceability matrix etc.
• Support Product configuration and setup
• Provide clear and unambiguous specifications to enable development team to produce quality software that meets defined product requirements.
• Schedule / Participate in workshops to review solution approach & design and secure stakeholder signoffs.
• Provide clarifications, training and support to the development teams during the construction phase
• Prepare Test scenarios and test cases and support test execution in an automated agile environment.
• Provide pre and post production deployment support