Would you like to develop your professional career in a leading international company in the IT sector?
Capgemini is looking for Business Analyst for the European Industrial Center, a new technology center belonging to the Capgemini Group located in Valencia dedicated to international Web Application Development projects, following Agile Methodologies (Agile Delivery Center) and new technologies (Java, Angular, React,..).
If you want to work within innovative projects with a very dynamic “startup” work environment, develop and grow in a company that offers great career opportunities in an international team, join us!
– The opportunity to participate in innovative projects of large customers nationally and internationally.
– Attractive career path and personal development in one of the high lead company.
– Excellent work environment, we promote activities of Team building like “Gamegemeni”, Capgemini Races or Physiotherapist Service.
– Training plans oriented to the current market needs, Scaled Agile Framework Enterprise (SAFe) and technological innovations.
· University degree in engineering, mathematics or similar.
· Analytical profile with skills in identifying customer´s needs and analysis of documentation.
· Skills in communication (oral and written) and customer orientation.
· Context analysis
· Excellent communication, organization and planning skills.
· At least 2-year experience as Business Analyst in the IT sector treating with clients and with developer teams.
· Fluent English and French is required
· Experience in agile environments
· Experience in team management
· Change adaptability and flexibility
· Exchange of knowledge
· ECBA, CCBA, CBAP or CBATL certificate.
Tecnologías: java, agile, analysis
Salario: Sin especificar