Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. Capgemini Romania is building tech savy teams in Bucharest, Iasi and Suceava. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
About the job:
- Translating of ‘the requirements in reporting’, in close collaboration with the business users and the Product Owner;
- PowerBI is new towards the customer and the customer is already receiving internally organized training-sessions. Specifically for the FACCTS reporting-platform, we still need to carry out a roadmap for the Self Service workflows and we still need to define App Workspace management / PowerBI App management and we still need to work on ‘Report sharing best practices;
- The Design concerns the application of business logic on the AAS: calculated Columns / measures / KPI / Hierarchies / dimension interactions;
- There is one junior report developer offshore: coordination of his daily work and managing him is a necessity. Specifically this is about complex matter in PowerBI like finetuning dax queries, working with bookmarks, parameters, variables, context, etc.
- Capable of organizing and leading Reporting requirement workshops with business users, report owners, etc.;
- Proficient DAX knowledge;
- Able to validate reporting requirements against Source analysis and Data models;
- Able to define Business & Logical requirements into Technical requirements for Data modelers, Architects, ETL Developers, etc.
- Able to build reports and dashboards based on a data mart in Power BI;
- Capable of testing Data mart to meet the reporting requirement needs;
- Able to Organize a UAT session with Business Users based on created dashboards;
- Able to set up Power BI workspaces, security settings, connection, and overall report mgmt.
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs and platforms (e.g: content provided by Pluralsight, Harvard and Coursera);
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, gym discounts);
- Opportunity to work with Top Clients on large projects;
- Continous learning and improvement activities;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Long term career development programs.