Who you’ll be working with
Are you looking for an opportunity to build your career as a Business Analyst or gain further exposure to some of the world’s top investment & banking institutions? This could be the just the stepping-stone in becoming a leading data expert.
Capgemini Financial Services requires a Business Analyst for our Insights & Data Practice who will be working with several of our banking & Insurance clients. In this role, our Business Analyst will use his / her experience and subject matter expertise combined with a consultative selling approach to both build and maintain relationships with our clients.
We’d particularly like to hear from you if you have some experience working with data analytics within capital markets or banking industry. All our roles are permanent, full-time positions, based in London where travel will be expected.
The focus of your role
Capgemini Financial Services requires a Business Analyst with skills in the area of business intelligence, data warehousing, reporting and advanced analytics within the Financial Services Sector. The person will apply his / her Financial Services industry expertise to help our clients derive value from their internal and external sources of data.
They will primarily work with the development teams to translate those requirements into accurate functional Specifications, business and project documents. Responsible for Roadmap and Strategy creation and Business benefits case creation in addition to identifying solutions to business problems and creation of use cases for implementation.
What you’ll do
- Working with delivery teams to translate the end user requirements to application/system requirements
- Business process modelling – investigating operational requirements, issues and opportunities to seek effective solutions
- Translating end user application/system requirements and ensuring the delivery team has a thorough understanding of these requirements
- Challenging the business where appropriate to manage expectations and highlight risks/issues
- Experience working with data analytics
- Some industry related experience in Capital Markets or Banking
- Team player who works well with technical and business resources
- Proficient with process modelling tools (e.g., Visio, IBM Blueworks)
- Experience operating and interfacing with business management, including negotiation and presentation skills.
What you’ll bring
- Analytical and consulting skills
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Articulates recommendations to persuade others
- Be able to work with customers independently
- Lead solution definition and deployment in small project
- Client interfacing skills
- Works well in a team setting
- Project management
- Relationship management
- Be able to advise customers on functional solution
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.