Title:- Capital Market BA/DA
Location:- Charlotte NC
Duration:- Full time with benefits
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, hands-on Business Data Analyst with experience in creating/refining business and functional requirements, data analysis, and documentation of Capital Markets middleoffice and backoffice systems and processes. The candidate will closely work with the business processes and associated data needs and provide guidance for the technical solution.
- Document business and functional requirements, including data flow, business rules, and use cases/ stories. Must be able to run SQL and perform data analysis on complex use cases for product wise data conformance across various asset classes (including FX/SWAPS).
- Design and review ongoing data model changes based on data requirements for consolidated risk and exposure needs
- Coordinate with business and Technology SMEs to drive solution development. Develop relationships across the organization to know whose input is needed
- Assess the impact of changes on existing business and technology processes, as well as other interfacing systems and associated data needs
- Guide development and QA teams to resolve questions on the requirements and the intentions and business purpose underlying them
- Analyze data to support or refute assumptions and answer questions for either new requirements or ongoing support purposes
- Work with geographically dispersed teams (US, India)
Mandatory Skills Required
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, Data Analyst, or related role
- 3+ years of experience working in the capital markets domain area or an investment bank
- Excellent communication and presentation skills: ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner; individually or in front of a group
- Outstanding relationship management, communication, teamwork, and influence skills
- Hands-on SQL experience (Intermediate to advance) with strong understanding of a large data warehouse for a large financial services institution
- Familiar with the Capital Markets middle office and back office functions, processes and technology with deep understanding of various asset classes, products and end to end trade lifecycle
- Prior experience in enterprise data management group within Capital Markets domain and understanding of data acquisition or enterprise warehouse
- Project experience in Calypso technology
- Strong relational database and data modeling expertise
- Strong understanding of Business Analysis concepts, Agile methodologies and Operating models with ability to gather requirements, document BRD/FRD, and drive the BA workflow
- Exposure to JIRA or other ALM tools to create a productive, high quality development environment
- Expertise in using MS Office Tool Suite (including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- Working experience with centralized data warehouse to support risk, exposure, surveillance and compliance business functions of an investment bank or a large financial services institution
Good to Have Skills:
- Experience working on BASEL III or CCAR program
- Project experience in Big Data technologies
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.