Business Analyst – 8+
1. Demonstrated Subject Matter Expertise in instrument reference data for Fixed instruments, Static, Market and Pricing Data.
2. Demonstrated experience in translation of business need to functional specifications.
3. Demonstrated experience working on data flows.
4. Understanding of Vendor data file structure, Change notifications & excellent communication to derive new changes
5. Knowledge and experience with products and capabilities of different vendors (Bloomberg / Reuters /Markit etc)
6.Strong data management and data validation / analysis skills
7. Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and present recommendations
8. Hands on experience in writing SQL queries.
9. Create BRD, impact assessments, functional specifications, flow charts, Root cause analysis and other diagnostic documentations.
10. Able to understand Regulatory initiatives like Volcker,ISDA,Mifid.
11. Able to handle release related activities.
12. Able to understand Regulatory initiatives like Basel II, Basel III, Dodd Frank and CCAR etc
13. Have conceptual understanding of Securities Referential data, Metadata management, terms like Business Glossary, Data Lineage, Data Dictionary Finance, Counterparty Referential etc
Ability to work independently and with a team, and ability to manage assignments and achieve agreed upon milestones.
Demonstrated problem resolution skills.
Assist in training and knowledge transfer.
Work on all release related activity.
Knowledge of Investment Banking, Fixed instruments, Static, Market and Pricing Data
An experienced individual who has held previous roles supporting Instrument Reference data