Capgemini Financial Services is hiring Business Analyst with Banking or Finance Domain background in New York, NY, Chicago IL, and Charlotte NC.
With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at https://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
As a Business Analyst, you will focus on the analysis of business processes that will contribute to the design and development of new solutions for our clients. You will work alongside functional, industry, and technical specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative solutions including methods, techniques, tools, change management, and training. You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products. At Capgemini, you will own your own career and actively participate in the planning of your professional development. Here, you can grow vertically, horizontally, or even invent a route that no one knew existed.
Consultants are expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
- Engagement delivery: manage engagement risk, manage project economics including planning and budgeting, manage accounts receivable, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
- Client delivery: Engage on a day to day basis with client management and sponsorship
- Business Development: support the development of contacts with top decision makers at key clients, participate and may lead aspects of the proposal development process.
- People Development: provide input and guidance into the staffing process, and may participate in staff recruitment and retention activities.
- Gather, understand, document and manage customer / user requirements and desired goals
- Understand, assess and document the business and problem domain
- Document AS-IS business processes
- Analyze information and system requirements
- Develop TO-BE business processes
- Help with functional and technical design of the solution
- Perform cost / benefit analysis for target solution
- Discuss and support those who market and sell the end-product of the project
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of:
- The Software Development Life Cycle
- Understanding software requirements and design process documentation
- Application logic, features and functions
- Basic database design
Candidates should possess:
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business (i.e. Finance, Accounting, Economics) or a related field
- Must be willing to travel upwards of 80% of the time
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law