Title: Business Analyst – Agile / Scrum (92194938_793623)
Location: Bridgewater, NJ (presently WFH – relocation required post-pandemic)
Employment Terms: Fulltime with benefits
- Requirements gathering from the business users and well as developing system specifications for projects enhancements and bug issues
- Work directly with various levels of business users executive managers and processing personnel to document requirements create visual diagrams review specifications obtain approval support UAT and post production roll out
- Develop business and technical requirement documents as well as technical specifications
- Supporting quality assurance and user acceptance testing Drive solutions via system modifications and or workflow to implement new processes automation regulatory etc
- External customer support and guidance Compiling detailed documentation for technical teams architect developers QA etc
- Issue resolution escalation including prioritization and tracking Working with developers to ensure specifications are understood followed and implemented properly
- Project management of issues through the entire System Development Life Cycle SDLC
- Tracking issues through JIRA and maintaining regular updates to sprint progress
- Working experience with Agile Scrum SDLC methodology
- Experience in client facing roles with expert skills in requirements gathering with the ability to draw out requirements using a variety of methods to uncover needs that clients would not be able to articulate on their own
- Ability to communicate technically complex IT concepts to internal and external business clients
- Must have strong business acumen as well as technical solutions expertise 5 to 7 years experience in the SDLC implementing new applications and major enhancements
- These include underwriting financial statistical reporting or claims systems
- Experience in data integration and data quality projects
- Ability to work with technical teams developers architects QA infrastructure business partners and software vendors to document and implement system modifications on time and within budget
- Excellent understanding of how technology impacts the business Excellent team player with a proven background of individual contribution
- Excellent interpersonal documentation communication and presentation skills
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the insurance or financial services industries
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation of new applications and major system enhancements
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What we offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.