At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth.
Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in the following profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
As an IT Business analyst, you will be the drive behind all improvements of the tool & functionalities within your scope. You will analyze business requirements and supervise the IT team in their developments. You will act as the point of contact for all departments and you will be the link with the Project Management Office. In this position, you will have autonomous ownership of the improvement of processes and be part of a team that is acting as a liaison between IT and the business.
- You identify, clarify, document and communicate business requirements according to client’s business needs;
- You analyze the system impact and risk of developing new IT functionalities (mobile/ webapplications, CRM;
- You produce workshops, train users and facilitate communication between the business and the IT teams during the project delivery phase;
- You coordinate and communicate with stakeholders to translate their needs into business requirements.
- You have between 3 and 15 years of relevant experience;
- You have a master’s degree;
- You possess an analytical mind, you work in a structured approach and have the flexibility to quickly adapt in case of unexpected change of priority;
- You can communicate and present information clearly and concisely, providing regular status updates on projects and issues;
- Able to build constructive relationships with the different stakeholders while managing changes and conflicting priorities;
- You are fluent in Dutch and French, and have an excellent command of English;
- You have the Knowledge and/or experience with methodologies: UML, BPMN, tools: Aris, SQL, Visio;
- You have experience with Scrum and Agile methodologies.
Nice to Have
- You have a relevant experience with the challenges of the digital world (UX/UI, mobile web applications, analytics).