A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Position Type: Permanent/Fulltime
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Over 4-8 years of experience in Information Technology
• AWS knowledge and Certification is a plus
• Experience reviewing current systems and processes to find and create updates for efficiencies and accuracies
• Experience working with multiple departments in the company to assist with technology enhancements
• Preferred experience in the consulting business and offshore team communication and collaboration
• Responsible for supporting projects, crafting data, and documenting information regarding various business and technical processes
• Client facing role responsible for working with different departments internally and externally within the Financial Services industry by collecting and organizing information in support of project work
• Experience of Capital Markets, Asset Management and/or Wealth Management preferred
Skill, Experience & General information required:
• Experience working in an Agile Development Software environment
• Trusted to work independently with stakeholders at all levels
• Ability to communicate information to senior executives for decision making purposes
• Ability to execute projects and tasks with minimal guidance and supervision
• Assist management in the execution of strategic initiatives identified in the annual business plans
• Assist in creating materials for presentations to firm leaders and other attorneys.
• Track and analyze metrics related to project fees, document review statistics, and vendor costs
• Draft and revise process documents to outline standard Analytics procedures.
• Perform special analyses using Excel and MS Access
• Liaise with stakeholders to report and coordinate on various financial and other metrics
Basic Technical Requirements
• Experience and knowledge of RDBMS Database, data analysis and reporting tools similar to tableau
• Knowledge of Data warehousing, Business Intelligence and Data mining
• Experience in Financial Services industry
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal