Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Global Business Services IT department is developing various tools among our Clients and engagements. Main tools within our portfolio are: Trintech and Webcollect. Therefore, currently we are looking for candidates to handle deployments of Webcollect tool in the first instance.
What will you do:
- Assist in the production of accurate documentation for the modules across the project lifecycle
- Assist in the Requirements Gathering process and the roll out of Webcollect applications to new and existing Clients
- Configuring the application based on the requirements
- Preparation & management of configuration documentation to support Webcollect deployment: Product documentation, Requirements specifications, Configuration & Functional documentation, Sales documentation and Testing & Training documentation
- Collaboration of business & system requirements from Clients and Process teams
- Responses to requests for further information regarding Webcollect
- Representation of the Business Services IT team at Client workshops
- Actively support the engagement in defining optimal and cost effective IT solutions for identified business opportunities
- Standardization of IT solution aligned with GPM , across delivery centres for an engagement and across engagements
- Very good written and spoken English
- Previous financial experience in collections department (CTC) is a must
- Very good communication skills and ability to work in the team
- Ability to work in an independent, systematic and structured manner
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.