Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: New York, NY
The Position if for Business Analyst for assigned functional applications to assist business lines with development and ongoing support. Provides project release direction and support including research, analysis, review, development, implementation, and monitoring of new or revised systems. Acts as a liaison for project release and typically perform analysis supporting the strategies and objectives of the business line. Compiles and analyzes information that is very detailed and often interpretive making project release recommendations based on the findings. Interfaces with internal and external resources to ensure successful completion, installation, and implementation in accordance with client needs.
• Support the long-term operating model and technology strategy roadmap for MS/EV merger and integration.
• Leverage reporting and business intelligence expertise to help implement new reporting environment in an Investments Enterprise Data Management system
• Collaborate with Investments and IT teams to identify and maximize opportunities to use information and technology in order to improve investments data, systems, and business processes.
• Work with stakeholders of IT systems to define the system requirements and design approach
• Develop an understanding of the client processes and procedures and assist with making improvements relative to technology
• Work with a team of senior technologists and to deliver solutions for clients
• Support users through training, as well as provide one-on-one technical assistance
• Deep knowledge of hardware and software development lifecycles
• 2+ years of experience in financial services or investments, preferably with an asset management company
• Understanding of basic SQL database structures
• Hands-on experience with reporting business intelligence tools
• Ability to write/understand SQL and Excel Macros
• Strong understanding of the requirements gathering process for both systems and business requirements
• Understanding of QA processes and experience with testing large sets of data
• Experience with data mapping, including end-to-end system integration across multiple platforms
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communications to differing audiences including Senior Management and Technical Developers
• Ability to conduct analysis and generate conclusions within a dynamic and active environment with little advanced notice
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as negotiation skills.
• Strong quantitative data analysis skills along with experience with MS Project, Project Server, Jira and MS Office Suite
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.