A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Pennington, NJ or Newark, NJ
- Primary deliverables and activities for this position may include although not limited to the following Initiative Request Forms, Scope Documents, Business Requirements Documents, Technical Requirements Documents.
- Experience with Traceability Matrix.
- Experience Gathering and preparing solution-based estimates Use Cases Test Plans Test Cases.
- Process Flows High Level Solution Diagrams short of architecture.
- Experience implementing Gap Analysis & Defect Root Cause Analysis.
- Experience Conducting JAD sessions & White Boarding Data Mapping Documents.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Excellent Soft skills.
- Excellent BSA skills.
- Preferred Experience with Medicare Medicaid Medigap FIDE SNP and supplemental products.
- Working experience with CMS guideline driven projects.
- Knowledge of NCQA Accreditation and HEDIS scoring MTLS or DSNIP programs
- Seeking minimum of 4 year’s experience in Healthcare
- 6 year’s experience as Business Analyst with exposure to Medicare & Medicaid/ ICD9/10/ Facets.
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-