Any UK base
Overview of the role
As a Business Analyst, you work as part of an Agile Scrum Team, having responsibility for understanding user needs, working closely with our business partners, translating problems or requirements into user stories and defining acceptance criteria.
Business Analysts are highly customer focused and are responsible for building highly collaborative internal and external stakeholder relationships, supporting their scrum teams to achieve team goals. Analytical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills are core to effective business analysis.
As a vital part of our business unit, you’ll contribute to first-class end-to-end solutions in your assignments. You will play an active role in defining our practices, standards and ways of working, and apply them to your role. Be open to working across organisation and team boundaries to ensure we bring the best to our customers.
Why this role?
You will be at the heart of any project team you work on, actively working between the client and internal team. The BA role and responsibilities will vary from project to project, including but not limited to:
- Contributing to scrum team activities to ensure delivery of team goals
- Responsible for building highly collaborative internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Lead in producing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Supports effective business analysis through analytical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills
- Contribute to sprint planning sessions, daily stand ups and retrospectives
- Lead, contribute and support use research activities
- Pay attention to detail
- Be able to build authentic relationships quickly (be influential, a decision maker, exercise judgement and be able to deal with conflict management with confidence)
- Be a confident presenter, have a flexible approach to working and act on your initiative
- Strong experience in Requirements and Analysis on large scale and/or multi project environments
- Data Capture and Analysis
- Detailed understanding of Systems Lifecycles
- Knowledge of requirements capture methods and techniques, business systems and analysis, front end process, software development lifecycles and associated processes
- Proficient in the use of requirements capturing methodology toolsets e.g. JIRA and Confluence (or similar) and working with Agile approach using Scrum methodology.
- Able to use data modelling techniques
- Experience with Windows and MS Office Applications
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm