Business Analyst – 4 to 6 years – Pune
Identify stakeholders and their business needs, prepare technical specification, create options & define scope of the solution.
• Act as a subject matter expert for allocated areas & be a single point of contact for all queries
• Participate in all phases of software development & take ownership of deliverables/quality.
• Mentor in others areas such as process improvements, requirements engineering, product prioritization etc
• Participate in functional support & able to provide the creative solution of a problem.
• Publish project updates & perform other adhoc duties as & when required.
Must Have Experience and Technical Skills
• Previous experience of 7-10 Years in Finance & Investment banking domain.
• Strong track record of requirement gathering & analysis which have resulted in value add solutions.
• Hands-on experience in all SDLC phases preferable with agile methodology.
• Strong experience in building and sustaining effective and trusted relationship at all levels
• Experience of various tools and techniques, e.g., walkthroughs, data modelling, UML Use Case, Activity Diagrams, Quality Center and version tools like RTC.
• Broad level skills in Oracle Pl/Sql.
• Sound knowledge of planning; excellent communication and presentation skills
• Excellent domain knowledge & ability to work with minimum supervision
• Previous experience in Banking and Finance domain.
• Ability to deal with frequent changes.
• Must be able to work independently with minimum guidance