With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com
Position Type: Full time Job
Job Location: NYC, NY
We are looking for Business Analyst at NYC, NY with one of our major clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Engage with Senior Client Stakeholders to establish the governance and communication model that underpins the delivery of rapid, successful process automations with full visibility of the expected and actual business benefit
- Engage with Business Leaders to create an approach for identifying, quantifying and prioritizing the pipeline of business process automation candidates
- Liaise with IT leaders to establish a serviced, supported, scalable and secure technical environment scales in line with predicted Business Demand.
- Implement the RPA Framework that underpins the rapid and repeatable delivery of process automation and ongoing scheduling, monitoring and evolution of the automated processes to increase and improve the business benefit.
- Establish a team of suitably experienced, trained and accredited resources in line with demand across the entire delivery and support lifecycle.
- Allocate resources and track trainee resource along the accreditation path and assign work in line with their experience and learning needs.
- Oversee the delivery of the initial phase of automated processes utilizing an accelerated RPA delivery methodology to achieve a consistent high standard of solution to Business Requirements
- Ensure the initial batch of operational automated processes are managed on a daily basis to ensure they are scheduled in line with Business Requirements and that exceptions, referrals and system outages are handled appropriately
- Establish the change management procedures such that system and business change cycles are reflected in the operational processes in a timely and accurate manner
- Define the mechanism for collating and publishing appropriate Management Information to the Business Customers in order that the business benefit and usage can be proactively tracked, monitored and refined.
- Person Specification
- Proven experience of successfully delivering high quality solutions in high pressure, structured environments using agile project management techniques and disciplines
- Ability to liaise with client executives and internal stakeholder representatives in a rational and measured manner to communicate project progress, issues, risks and solutions
- Ability to control meetings and ensure the attendees are focused on achieving the predefined objectives
- The aptitude to adapt and evolve methodologies and procedures in a controlled manner to continually improve the delivery and support channels
- 10+ years’ experience delivering software solutions
- Working knowledge or RPA, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing or Artificial Intelligence
Disclaimer: Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law