With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com
Position Type: Full time Job
Job Location: NYC, NY
We are looking for Business Analyst at NYC, NY with one of our major clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:.
- Position Description The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, hands-on Business Analyst with experience in creating/refining business and functional requirements, data analysis, and documentation of existing systems and processes. The candidate should be comfortable in an environment with mixed delivery methodologies depending on the project (Agile, Waterfall) and able to adapt to new technologies, products and processes quickly. This position is within IWS, with a focus on supporting new account onboarding for institutional clients.
- Document business and functional requirements, including data flow, business rules, and use cases/ stories. Must be able to run SQL and perform data analysis on complex use cases
- Coordinate with business unit (BAMs), SME’s , Technology and Vendor. Develop relationships across the organization to know whose input is needed, and when
- Assess the impact of changes on existing business and technology processes, as well as other interfacing systems
- Guide development and QA teams to resolve questions on the requirements and the intentions and business purpose underlying them
- Analyze data to support or refute assumptions and answer questions for either new requirements or ongoing support purposes
- Work with geographically dispersed teams (US, India)
Skills Required Mandatory
- 8-10 years’ experience as a Business Analyst, Data Analyst, or related role in delivering high quality software in a large organization
- Prior experience in wealth management domain and understanding of data acquisition/ or enterprise warehouse
- SQL experience (Intermediate to advance)
- Outstanding relationship management, communication, teamwork, and influence skills
- Strong understanding of Business Analysis concepts, SDLC methodologies and Operating models (Agile & Waterfall) with ability to gather requirements, document BRD/FRD, and drive the BA workflow
- Exposure to JIRA or other ALM tools to create a productive, high quality development environment
- Expertise in using MS Office Tool Suite (including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills: ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner; individually or in front of a group
Good to Have:
Digital or Big Data Project execution
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Experience in Customer facing role
- Experience working in an onsite/offshore engagement
- Banking Financial experience preferred
- Bachelors or equivalent degree.
Disclaimer: Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law