With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com
Position Type: Full time Job
Job Location: NYC, NY
We are looking for Business Analyst at NYC, NY with one of our major clients.
- Management of development functions including business requirements elaboration, systems and process flow analysis, meeting critical milestones and deliverables that are time and scope boxed
- Collaboration across technology organization, providing sound business analysis, process and change leadership within a maturing, hybrid (Agile/Waterfall) PDLC framework
- Provide recommendations to management based on best practices and experience working in a global and diverse environment.
- Identify, create and manage appropriate governance forums to ensure execution excellence, prioritization, issue escalation, etc. for the portfolio.
- Provide transparency to Senior Management with respect to Portfolio issues, risks and recommend/implement strategies for effective and efficient operations.
- Conduct project or program audits to ensure standards and scopes are being met and achieved.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to resolve scheduling and other conflicts in order to meet all deadlines.
- Plan and conduct User Acceptance Testing with key stakeholders
- Continually evaluate product capabilities and provide guidance to product roadmap and strategy
- Demonstrated capabilities in successfully leading enterprise wide programs and projects.
- Outstanding customer service and strong executive presence.
- Domain expertise in end-to-end management and support of large scale product development efforts; overseeing multiple products/workstreams in various stages of product lifecycle; tracking, alignment and staging of work around numerous dependencies
- Job Description analyze opportunities and make tactical/strategic recommendations
- Deep skills in program management tools, including Microsoft Project, Access, Word, Excel, Visio, and SharePoint.
- Hands on project management approach that includes a proven track record of project/program execution
- Financial services industry experience preferred, preferable wealth management and has technology background
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Experience in Customer facing role
- Experience working in an onsite/offshore engagement
- Banking Financial experience preferred
- Bachelors or equivalent degree.
Disclaimer: Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law