Capgemini Hungary is looking for an experienced Business Analyst
- Capgemini Global in-house training and continuous learning opportunities
Competitive salary package (base salary + cafeteria + annual bonus system)
You can try your hand at different areas within the company
- Fun: free coffee/tea in the kitchen; team/company events
- All You Can Move SportPass
- Medical benefit package
- Recreation area
- Inspiring working atmosphere
- Collect and analyze business requirements and turn them into high quality solution requirements as technical specifications/epics and user stories, prototypes, process and use case diagrams
- Maintain and improve requirement management and/or software development processes through the whole project life cycle
- Design and specify IT solutions based on requirements
- Defining test cases, participate in testing
- BSc degree (MSc preferred) in IT or Economics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Hungarian
- Good understanding/knowledge of key business processes and systems of the financial and/or telecommunications sector.
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience
- Experience in business process analysis and design, requirements gathering, specifying IT solutions to satisfy business requirements (Solution Architect)
- Experience with process documentation or management tools
- Good organization and coordination skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
You might have:
- Lean/6Sigma certified is an advantage.
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Knowledge of different software development methodologies (Waterfall, Scrum, Agile)
Applicants must have knowledge of Hungarian language and hold valid Hungarian working visa in case of foreign nationality.