Our clients’ end-users are increasingly demanding more personalized relevant content, seamlessly delivered via multiple channels with faster, instantaneous responses in new innovative ways. They are driving the need for new standards and outside-in transformation of companies. This opens-up a completely new spectrum of opportunities for our clients to increase customer advocacy and drive growth.
Capgemini provides a one-stop digital transformation capability through his global Digital Customer Experience (DCX) service line. It includes market-leading research, real deep and broad technology and innovation know-how, as well as SaaS-based integration assets and other IP assets. These are supported by a best-of-breed digital partner ecosystem, our unique culture of collaboration and innovative commercial and service models across different sectors. In short, we are empirical, we are collaborative, we are practice proven and we are innovators.
Capgemini DCX Service practice has a remit to design, build and support some of the largest, most comprehensive and most innovative Digital solutions in the enterprise technology world, enabling its customer to exploit new web opportunities, digital transformation initiatives and achieve successful relationships and communications with online customers and employees. For more information about our Digital Customer Experience offering, we welcome you to visit http://www.capgemini.com/dcx
We are looking for DCX Business Analysts with experience in supporting the development of business-critical Front-End applications.
Business Analysts have a highly collaborative and client facing role covering the full software development lifecycle from requirements elaboration through to UAT and go-live. They work closely across client, supplier, architecture, UX, development and testing teams to ensure the solution delivers the agreed upon project requirements and meet the client’s expectations.
What will you do?
- Facilitate workshops for the client and end users to agree the functional and non-functional requirements aligning them towards the industries best practices of your business process/software solution.
- Work with the client to agree and document detailed design and acceptance criteria for both functional and non-functional requirements and for project deliverables
- Execute gap analysis against proposed technologies
- Assume responsibility for planning the requirements gathering and management processes
- Organize review and/or release of the documentation when required
- Support the development teams by clarifying the requirements and design
- Initiate the communication with members of other teams and across the business analysis team to ensure effective implementation of the proposed solution.
What do you need ?
- Experience in writing User stories and product backlog
- Can function as product Owner for development team
- Three+ years of experience with with BPMN
- Three+ years of experience with writing use cases
- Three+ years of experience with UML
- Three+ years of experience with Scrum
- Familiar with Agile
- Industry knowledge in at least one of the following business process
- Content Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Experience of design & implementation of market leading packages in the above mentioned functional areas is a plus
- Collaboration : Google, Office365 or similar
- E-Commerce : Hybris, IBM Commerce Server, Oracle ATG or similar
- Content Management : Tridion, Drupal, Adobe CQ or similar
- Customer Relationship Management : Salesforce, SugarCRM, Microsoft Dynamics or similar
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong user research skills
- Programming or graphic design skills are not required
- Flexible to new situations and challenges
What do we offer ?
- A unique environment for your personal development
- A career where high performance is rewarded and where freedom, industrialization, innovation and trust are in the spotlight
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- A competitive salary package