Our clients’ end-users are increasingly demanding more personalized relevant content, seamlessly delivered via multiple channels with faster, instantaneous responses in new innovative ways. They are driving the need for new standards and outside-in transformation of companies. This opens-up a completely new spectrum of opportunities for our clients to increase customer advocacy and drive growth.
Our business analysts use data to figure out market and business trends for companies to increase profits and efficiency. They may work directly for a company or as a consultant. Business intelligence analysts gather this data through a number of ways, from mining a company’s computer data through software, looking at competitor data and industry trends to help develop a picture of where the company stands in the industry, where they can improve and where they can reduce costs.
Business Analysts have a highly collaborative and client facing role covering the full software development lifecycle from requirements elaboration through to UAT and go-live. They work closely across client, supplier, architecture, UX, development and testing teams to ensure the solution delivers the agreed upon project requirements and meet the client’s expectations.
What will you do?
- Facilitate workshops for the client and end users to agree the functional and non-functional requirements aligning them towards the industries best practices of your business process/software solution.
- Work with the client to agree and document detailed design and acceptance criteria for both functional and non-functional requirements and for project deliverables
- Execute gap analysis against proposed technologies
- Assume responsibility for planning the requirements gathering and management processes
- Organize review and/or release of the documentation when required
- Support the development teams by clarifying the requirements and design
- Initiate the communication with members of other teams and across the business analysis team to ensure effective implementation of the proposed solution.
What do you need ?
- Technical Skills: Business intelligence analysts use complex computer programs to mine data sources and look for trends.
- Analytical Skills: A major part of the job is to determine what data trends mean. Being able to analyze the data is crucial.
- Communication Skills: Once the data is analyzed, business intelligence analysts must communicate their findings to the company or their managers.
- Problem-Solving: Business intelligence analysts need to look at the data trends and recommend solutions for creating more revenue and reducing loss.
- Time Management: Business intelligence analysts work on large projects and many data streams and many deadlines. Being able to juggle it all is crucial to the job.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong user research skills
- Programming or graphic design skills are not required
- Flexible to new situations and challenges
What do we offer ?
- A unique environment for your personal development
- A career where high performance is rewarded and where freedom, industrialization, innovation and trust are in the spotlight
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- A competitive salary package