A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Capgemini is looking for an experienced Enterprise Data Platform (EDP) Business Analyst. You will be responsible for understanding and coordinating across the enterprise business and IT teams regarding initiatives related to the planning, design and implementation of this platform. Key focus will be around developing and documenting BRD and play the role of an active stakeholder in FRD, Design reviews through implementation cycles;
Skills, Experience, and Responsibilities:
• 10+ years of experience in Business Analysis of large enterprise grade applications. Experience with distributed platforms is preferred.
• Must have implemented EDWs and/or Reporting & BI systems
• Prefer prior experience with Big 5 firms or Tier 1 consulting firms
• Experience in Financial Industry in at least one of the following, Risk Reporting, Financial Reporting/Ledgers or Compliance is very much desired
• Excellent communication skills, skilled at stakeholder management with the ability to quickly summarize executive presentations on program status and risk communications
• Familiarity with Apache Hadoop and other big data technologies, Business understanding of BI, Reporting and Dashboards. Solid understanding of PL/SQL
• you will work with complex data problems and come up with solutions and communicate/present to the business and technology stakeholders.
• Develop the necessary documentation for projects
• actively assist in application promotion across environments to meet the program goals
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal