In this role you will act as consultant and interface between business departments (e.g. finance, marketing, sales, customer operations) and IT Department. Perform business requirements gathering, analyze the need of the internal client, describe business processes, the current and the desired solution, mitigate the gaps between requirements and solutions. Offers business consultancy for internal clients for all project phases in IT in order to achieve business objectives.
The ideal candidate:
We are looking for a person with very good communication and negociation skills, minimum 2 years of experience in related field, preferably experience in implementation and roll out of telecom services and experience of setting up and driving technology change across a business.
- BA Certifications
- Business Process Modeling(using Visio or ARIS)
- MS Project
- Requirements Management Tools
- English abilities – fluent
- Business Process Modeling (using Visio or ARIS)
- Able to interact professionally with clients, contractors and vendors both internal and external
- Experience with large change initiatives is a plus
- The IT Business Analyst (BA) is responsible for understanding the business needs and identifying how best to meet those needs. This includes working with the business and the technology areas to gather requirements for development and process improvement.
- Requirements Gathering
- Performing requirements analysis by identifying functional and non-functional requirements
- Process Modeling
- Presenting results of analysis and recommendations to business and project leaders
- Communicating action plans, status and priorities
- Acting as a liaison between business leaders, technology and project team
- Creating and owning Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with users and stakeholders.
- Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings.
- Delivers informative, well-organized presentations.
- Understanding in the areas of application programming, database and IT architecture and system design.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions