A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Techno/Business Analysts
Location: Des Moines, Iowa / Concord, CA
Job Type: Full Time
- Work with the team on analyzing and documenting key functional findings, data mappings, data definitions and analyzes lineage
- Analyzing and documenting key functional findings, data mappings, data definitions and data lineage
- Experience in Oracle SQL developer, Toad, Teradata SQL Assistant etc preffered.
- 3-5+ Years of Global experience Cards domain
- Experience in leading various data mapping & migration project for large technology migration projects
- Expertise in various types of databases
- Experience in defining data migration strategy and developing the migration process
- Ability to envisage risks and plan the appropriate mitigation with respect to data migration
- Experience in working with credit card interfaces, online and batch
Capgemini America Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-