With more than 193,000 people in over 44 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.539 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Experience in Docs & Forms workflow in Guidewire products
- Ability to input Policies in Policy Center for verification
- Understanding the needs of DOIs Filing needs of different states
- Good knowledge on Open Text Exstream, Open Text Live, XSDs, XMLs, GW Schema
- Knowledge of mailing Standards & Mailroom Processes (Envelopes, White Paper)
- P&C Insurance and/or Commercial Lines Insurance experience
- Ability to create effective requirements documents and review them with key project stakeholders at multiple levels of the organization
- Strong understanding of various SDLC methodologies (Agile Scrum, Waterfall, etc).
- Comprehensive knowledge about agile systems and its application in business enterprises work frame (experience in Agile-Scrum, methodology)
- Skilled in working with cross-functional teams and have extensive experience in conducting JAD sessions for requirements gathering, analysis and design of the systems
- Design and review of various documents including User Stories, Use Cases, Business requirements document (BRD), Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) and testing documents
- Strong Leadership qualities with analytical and problem solving skills, excellent written and verbal communication, presentation skills and a good team lead/player
- Experience in Guidewire Policy Center/Billing Center/Claims Center/Enterprise Correspondence projects.
Please send me your updated resume in case you are interested in this position at email@example.comApply now