- This role requires a candidate who has the capability to work in a culturally diverse, dynamic environment and is delivery orientated.
- Strong communication skills are critical as is the ability to influence positive outcomes through negotiation with key stakeholders and proactively communicate risks/issues.
- Candidate must be highly adaptable to urgent changes with minimal notice or instructions and produce quality results, work independently with minimal supervision.
- Candidate should have practical experience in Cloud and Agile Implementation.
- Work with IT and Business peers on the definition of user requirements with the business, gap analysis, and requirement package preparation (e.g. Business Requirement Specification, Process Map, Product Roadmap, Requirement Traceability Matrix, etc.) to ensure all requirements and necessary details for designing the solution have been captured
- Produce quality documents capturing requirements, process models and specifications
- Present task risks and issues to reporting manager and project team members
- Assist in and critique solutions design by mapping requirements to functional solutions
- Assist in preparation and review of test scenarios representing business acceptance criteria
- Support rationalization and sharing of user requirements across countries to ensure synergies are leveraged
- Propose alternative solutions and workaround that leverages synergy between entities
- Strong Telco Industry knowledge
- 5-8 years’ experience in working as a Business Analyst
- Multi-country & multi-business line experience
- Experience in developing quality artefacts – Business requirements, traceability matrix
- Excellent verbal and written English communication and presentation skills
- Knowlegeable in Etom, OSS/BSS and other related technologies
- Experience in facilitating workshops, to drive outcomes
- Excellent inter-personal and negotiation skills