Be valued as a trusted advisor to leading global clients and work with experienced consultants to build great success!
Join us at Capgemini as a Business Analyst, and you’ll be a key element in the planning of business-critical software development projects for some of the world’s best-known brands. We’ll rely on you to be a crucial link between the customer and the development team to make sure all applications meet user requirements. It’s an opportunity to work with talented consultants and global clients to build a framework for success in tomorrow’s business environment.
You’ll be working in close collaboration with our customers in project realizes their digital transformation. We’ll expect you to:
• Lead workshops with customer stakeholders.
• Formulate and define requirements.
• In collaboration with the client, prioritization the requirements to secure most business value.
• Work in close collaboration with solution architects and development team to identify the best solution.
We’re on the lookout for an outstanding Business Analysts who can bring:
• An agile mindset and working experience from agile methodology
• A track record of success in requirements management from IT projects.
• A degree-level education (or equivalent).
• English and Swedish language skills to business standard.
Candidates who want to stand out will also be able to show us:
• Experience from roles like System developer, Test or Solution Architect.
• Experience from large and/or global organizations.
• Experience in CMS, CRM, E-commerce platforms, e.g. Tridion, Sitecore, Adobe, Hybris, Salesforce
Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please get in touch with us,
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com