Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
In the role of Business Analyst you will to connect client and business unit with within Digital Entertainment Exchange platform designed by Capgemini.
- Assess business impact and criticality of an issue. Be very hands-on into the application and not just “manage” and delegate work
- Manage and facilitate discussion on DEX support issues related to 3rd party vendors systems
- Review “How Tos” logged by business users to address training needs
- Manage on-going training needs for territories (above and beyond normal support by Capgemini)
- Review enhancements logged by business users in Capgemini SNOW to discuss with internal NBCU IT team
- Experience as Business Analyst (around 5 years)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and fluent English
- Ability to work independently, good with documentation and reporting out status to client management
- Being focused and ready to talk to end customers (Users) and Client IT Teams in business terminology
- Experienced Business Analyst, should be able to write detailed functional specifications and requirement documents and to transition to offshore.
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.