Payments Business Analyst
Minimum 10+ years of experience working in an IT Organisation as part of a Payments group, in the role of Business Analyst. Must have experiences in implementation of leading Payments Product at large banks.
- Strong understanding of Global Payments Processing and E2E Payment workflows
- SWIFT & ISO Message Processing
- Clearing & Settlement Systems (e.g. RTGS / ACH / RTP / CHAPS / FEDWIRE / CHIPS / Step2 / Target2 / Faster Payments / G3 / IMPS / UAEFT etc.)
- SEPA (Direct Debits, Credit Transfers, Mandate Management)
- Payments Interface data mapping and solution design
- Should have worked in end-to-end implementation of an IT solution
- Strong hands on experience with one or more products like Finastra-GPP, FIS Clear2Pay-OPF, Dovetail , ACI-MTS, TCSBancs Payments, Finacle Payments Solution etc
- Strong analytical skills with ability to map business requirements into required functional components
- Understand Global Payments Business and Trends
- Proven experience in functional analysis and design
- Functional modeling and Data modeling
- File transfers across Multiple Banking Systems and Payment Networks
- Interface mapping and integration solution design
- UML knowledge and working knowledge of BPMN is a plus
- Corporate payments exposure like reconciliations, statements, AML transaction monitoring, file designs etc.
- Payments Consulting and Business and Systems Analysis
- Translate the customer needs into functional requirements
- Prepare Gap Analysis / understand the functional gaps based on business requirements.
- Prepare Impact Analysis, Clear Choice, BRD, Functional specification, Solution design, Interface design, Use case, User stories, Requirements mapping and traceability matrix etc.
- Support Product configuration and setup
- Provide clear and unambiguous specifications to enable development team to produce quality software that meets defined product requirements.
- Schedule / Participate in workshops to review solution approach & design and secure stakeholder signoffs.
- Provide clarifications, training and support to the development teams during the construction phase
- Prepare Test scenarios and test cases and support test execution in an automated agile environment.
- Provide pre and post production deployment support