UK Wide, Mobility Required, Part time possible
Who you’ll be working with
In Business Technology Solutions (BTS) we specialise in navigating our clients through the complexities of large-scale, technology-driven transformation programmes, using our skills to drive outstanding delivery. Having the right people using the right methodology and following the right process gives every client the right result.
Business Transform Consulting (BTC) is a growing team of 80 people dedicated to helping our clients through their Transformation journey – from forming the initial benefits case and case for change, to designing the new operating model then managing the business change to make it happen. We’re a talented team with a broad range of skills and experience but what makes us unique is the highly collaborative way we work and the close relationships we form.
The focus of your role
As a Business Analyst, you will lead the conversion of our biggest opportunities into wins and then lead the delivery of the deal. You will work closely with our Sector and Account Management teams to qualify, shape and secure new business. Following that you will work with our delivery teams to deliver the promised business benefits and delight our customers.
What you’ll do
- Take an active part in sales and pre-sales activity, presenting to customers and contributing to bids
- Develop strong and trusted relationships with customers and our own teams and influence at board level
- Be seen as a subject matter expert across a broad range of business analysis and transformation elements
- Make a strong contribution to development of method and expand the knowledge base within the team
- Coach and develop our people, particularly our large graduate community
What you’ll bring
- Fantastic consulting skills – facilitating workshops, solving complex problems, writing documents, delivering compelling messages, gaining trust, managing teams, working with uncertainty, thinking on your feet! – will all be second nature to you
- An understanding of technology and the opportunities it brings to Business Transformation
- A proven track record of selling and delivering some (or all) of the following:
- Business case design and benefits management
- Operating model design including process, organisation, KPIs
- Business change including stakeholder analysis, communications and engagement, education and training, change impact and business readiness assessments and culture change
- The above in relation to ERP and CRM, delivered using waterfall and/or agile methods
- An understanding of how businesses work, Sales, Finance, HR, Logistics, Manufacturing, Shared Services
- You – bring your values, energy, motivation and sense of humor to add to and enhance our team and culture
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone, so we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
Find out more and apply