Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Chicago , IL
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Comprehensive experience in all phases of the delivery life cycle from feasibility studies, to requirements management, development and testing.
• Experience of both Agile and Waterfall delivery methods
• A strong academic track record including the achievement of a good honours degree or equivalent
• Experience of working within the consulting industry
• Experience of working within the Financial Services sector
• Comfortable liaising with senior client personnel to establish and clarify requirements
• Able to interpret business requirements and align this to the best use of the chosen mobile platform
• Excellent communication skills – interviewing, preparation and delivery of presentations and reports
• Ability to proactively manage stakeholders constructively, challenge their suggestions and requirements in order to deliver pragmatic solutions
• Comfortable in working in a diverse and multicultural environments
• Comfortable in working with geographically dispersed teams on multiple continents
• Eager to learn and maintain his professional set of certifications.
Role Specific Skills:
• Ideally experience in some or all of the following native platforms : iOS, Android, Windows
• Experience with client facing management role at onsite/offshore
• Experience with project estimation techniques
• Experience with project planning, scheduling, risks/issues identification,
• Experience in business development activities like proposal response, solution building, client presentation
• Natural leadership style, leading by example
Capgemini Financial Services and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.