Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
You will be part of the Transformation Consulting, the Business Unit of Capgemini Italy, focused on Digital Innovation, Consulting and Transformation.
At Capgemini Transformation Consulting we bring to life what’s next for our clients. We support our clients at CXO level to embrace digital innovation and emerging technologies to gain a competitive advantage, resulting in new value creation and driving growth.
Which role you will focus on
You will start as Business Analyst and you will support our teams in plan and orchestrate Client’s Transformational Programs which could impact on business models, operating models and which may require new or enhanced technologies.
What you will do
You will work with our Clients within the Banking sector, staffed on multi-disciplinary project teams with the aim of interacting directly with both the Business and IT functions of the Client to facilitate support its transformation programs.
Specifically, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Formulating the goals and defining the scope of applications based on business needs, a good understanding of IT solutions, business and industry specific processes.
- Acting as a link between the Client and the teams involved in the development of technical solutions, using advanced communication skills to analyze, document and validate the Client's requirements.
- Acquiring a deep knowledge of the Client’s business which is necessary to translate requirements into functional specifications using appropriate methods, processes and tools.
- Supporting the orchestration of the UI/UX and solution design.
- Coordinating and supporting requirements implementation activities.
- Actively managing the definition and formalization of use cases and test scenarios and supporting the User Acceptance Test / Business Test.
- Participating in drafting proposals, feasibility studies and development of new business opportunities.
- Contributing to build Client’s presentations.
- Carry out quantitative and economic analysis.
What will you bring
Experiences and skills:
You have at least 2-3 years of experience in the Insurance sector working for leading Consultancy or Banking companies.
Good analytical skills are required, a strong attitude and interest to be part of digital transformation projects, the ability to quickly acquire knowledge of the business context, the ability to plan and meet deadlines, and a problem-solving nature.
You are able to carry out analysis and requirements’ formalization to support Client’s business and IT functions, you have the experience to interact with internal and third parties development teams.
The ideal candidate has carried out analysis and structuring of requirements to support the business and IT functions of the customer. She/he has experience in interaction with internal and third parties development teams.
Experience in the Banking Industry is a must.
We expect that you have/are:
- Good knowledge of the main processes in Banking Industry;
- good to create and maintain relations and to effectively communicate with Client's middle management;
- basic knowledge of the main technologies in the Digital field;
- knowledge of development and analysis methodologies, both in traditional (Waterfall) and Agile mode;
- knowledge of process and organization modeling tools (e.g. Visio…);
- ability to query databases and manage average complexity SQL queries; knowledge of advanced languages for the development of data analysis models (e.g. R, Pyton, …) is a plus;
- strong interest to work for engagements with a strong connotation of technological innovation;
- holistic vision of how companies work;
- interest in how ICT solutions can bring value to business processes;
- fluent in English language;
- advanced knowledge of all major office automation tools;
- time and team management;
- adaptable and flexible;
- able to work under pressure;
- analytical mindset.
- You have a Master of Science degree, or equivalent, in Economics, Management Engineering, Information Engineering or in equivalent technical-scientific matters.
Availability to travel in Italy and abroad is request.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us.
Our mission is to employ, develop and retain the best people to provide innovative solutions to our clients.
We stand by our commitments, paying attention to the resources belonging to the protected categories, in accordance with Articles 1 and 18 of Law 68/1999.
Personal data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679