The job on offer
This is a chance to join a growing team of 100 consultants with a huge amount of combined experience and qualification. We partner with our clients to both design their business and change their business, all the while guiding them along their transformation journey. You’ll have a hugely positive impact in this role.
As a Business Analyst, you will be part of a team working to deliver value for our clients. For example, you may be part of an end to end transformation project, working with business stakeholders to define their vision and requirements whilst working with technical colleagues to develop and deliver the solution. You may be part of projects which look to streamline and improve processes, identify and track benefits or implement effective business change. You will help us look for new opportunities for work within your projects and may contribute to proposals.
Along with the above, as a Business Analyst with more experience, you will drive pieces of work and help lead teams across complex transformation projects. You may work as a product owner to define a new service within an organisation, working with business and technical colleagues.
- Fantastic consulting skills – facilitating workshops, solving complex problems, writing documents, delivering compelling messages, gaining trust, managing teams, working with uncertainty, thinking on your feet! – will all be second nature to you. You will be comfortable working with a range of colleagues and clients up to the most senior level
- An understanding of digital technology and the opportunities it brings to business transformation
- Experience of working with a recognised Agile or iterative methodology (e.g. Scrum, SAFe, DAD, GDS)
- Be a subject matter expert across a broad range of business analysis and transformation elements
- Experience within a digital project lifecycle and a good understanding of project roles / activities (technical and non-technical) required for successful delivery including user experience
- Experience of coaching or managing small teams of other multi-functional colleagues
- You will ideally also have experience of User Research. You may be familiar with user research methods and know when and how to apply them. You will be comfortable analysing research data and working in a user centred multidisciplinary team guided by the insights from such research sessions.
Why Capgemini is unique
Capgemini offers the opportunity to shape your career path, based on your interests and ambitions. For example, if you want to become a ‘People Manager’ Connected Manager learning journey is there for you. If you want to become an ‘Architect’ our Global Architect Community offerings can help you get there.
Benefit from learning for life with Capgemini’s unique and innovative L&D offering. This is driven by our digital learning platform ‘Next’ and our ‘Learning for all’ mindset.
Get the future you want
Growing clients’ businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what’s possible. It’s why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world’s leading businesses. And it’s how you’ll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you’ll build the skills you want. And you’ll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.