At Capgemini Invent we ideate and bring to life what’s next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, we have a 6,000+ strong team.
As a globally renowned technology and digital leader, we have the responsibility, the ambition and the means to contribute to solving major societal questions that are shaping our future world. Invent for Society aims to value how social impact is part of the fabric of what we do.
See what it’s like to work at Capgemini Invent, visit our Glassdoor page
We are looking for a Brand and Marketing Guardian to join our team. We need an individual who can work alongside our consulting and recruiting teams, shaping our narrative, taking our creative execution to the next level as well as advising and guiding on our employee and client brand propositions.
This role will work with many stakeholders from delivery teams to leadership and support them to inspire our clients and people through creative storytelling. The role is an exciting opportunity to establish a new way of working with multiple teams and help…
- Support the crafting of the narrative for our highest priority sales pitches, client deliverables, marketing communications and talent marketing
- Use words, image and video to support the telling of our stories in an engaging and impactful way
- Create simple, eye catching animations, infographics and data visualisations to bring our message to life for use in sales responses, internal communications, recruitment marketing and to support our messages to market
- Create brand execution guidelines to reflect our position as ‘creating what’s next’ for our clients
- Design impactful presentations that deliver key messages creatively and effectively and creation of marketing assets including page design, brochureware, credentials, case studies for use in external communications
- Manage the production of videos and photos independently or by working with external agencies
- Develop bespoke PowerPoint templates for use by sales and account teams to improve the professional appearance of our written submissions
- Be the Guardian of our brand in our written, verbal and visual communications
- Evolve the efficiency of our communications / presentation development process by creating a repository of best practice examples and by managing our access to image banks etc.
- Develop our people to deliver brand and creative excellence
- Provide oversight for the Institute ‘creative services’ workstream (part of our graduate development programme) inspiring and training our team in how to engage hearts and minds / create a lasting impression
- Support creation and delivery of training materials to upskill people of all levels in our business on creative storytelling and execution
You’ll bring experience of working in house or at an agency supporting scale organisations (ideally professional services organisations) develop and deliver their brand through the use of creative storytelling and presentations. In addition, you’ll have design experience in:
• Page design, brochureware, credentials, case studies
• Story Creation for Pitches/ key deliverables / communications
• Presentation Creation / Formatting
• Dynamic Animation
• Infographics / Data Visualisation
• Simple Video Creation
• Brand Visual Guidelines Management
• Image Bank Management
• Best practice repository Management
• Creative Tool Experience
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
We’re also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we’re working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re really serious
about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for an 8th year. When you join Capgemini, you’ll join a team that does the right thing.
Whilst you will have London, Manchester or Glasgow as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/