Blue Prism RPA Developer | 4 to 6 years | Hyderabad & Pune
- Hands-on & expert experience in .Net Framework. Excellent Analytical skills and the ability to grasp new products and scale up in a very short span of time.
- Strong understanding of other RPA technologies and doing development on the same.
- Providing a superior level of experience and knowledge of the Blue Prism solution and associated methodology to support colleagues through all phases of the Blue Prism delivery lifecycle and Accreditation Program.
- Mentoring colleagues through the Blue Prism training and accreditation program – providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques
- Providing architectural control over solution designs to ensure consistency and continuity across the company’s delivery teams.
- Analysing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Designing Blue Prism process solutions in accordance with standard Blue Prism design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new Blue Prism processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Total 4-6 years of IT experience with minimum of 2 year developing and implementing automated Blue Prism processes.
- Should have at least Level 1 i.e. Accredited (Certified) developer certification.
- Experience and knowledge of Business/System Analysis in a structured environment.
- The aptitude to contribute to the evolution of methodologies and procedures in a controlled manner to continually improve a rapid and repeatable delivery channel.
- Understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualise it as an automated solution.
- A track record in training and mentoring individuals on development and delivery disciplines
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
October 11, 2020