It all began with two top-level engineers with awesome coding and social skills in The Netherlands. They built a startup within Capgemini comprising a new breed of highly skilled, emotionally intelligent engineers. They started with a lot of energy and positivism and within 3 years they have grown their NL unit to 40+ people. In the past years, Blue Harvest has successfully delivered several challenges, innovating for their clients within the Financial Services department of Capgemini.
In the upcoming years, the expansion to other countries is one of Blue Harvest’s top priorities. Next to Sweden, Belgium has also joined the adventure at the beginning of 2020, with 3 passionate engineers in the driving seats. Do you want to be part of our team? Then keep on reading!
What will you be doing?
You have a passion for innovation and know-how to use your coding skills to give large banks and insurers a boost in the digital world. You work with our clients on technology during a sprint zero and implement the solution with your engineering team.
You will have a complete playground at your disposal where you have access to the latest application frameworks, cloud technologies, experts and relevant customer user stories.
What are we looking for?
We’re in need of a good full-stack engineer of any seniority, with strong knowledge in at least the following technologies:
- Java and Spring Boot
- Microservice architecture and container orchestration
- Cloud and DevOps are good bonuses!
Strong technical skills are important, but even more, is the right mindset. We’re looking for someone with:
- A high EQ: You’re good at communicating, explaining difficult concepts, showing empathy and being self-regulating.
- A strong interest in growing technically and having broad technical knowledge.
- A passion for innovation: You’re eager to learn new technologies or the newest approaches in technology.
- A startup mentality: You’re willing to go the extra mile to build on the Blue Harvest brand, embrace change, have a “let’s improve attitude”, a lot of energy and ambition.
“Seeking the startup team is not a search for people who ask where the manual is. Rather it’s a hunt for people to write the manual.”
We’d also love to hear your story and we’re curious about:
- Your latest and greatest project you’ve developed in a frontend, as well as backend environment
- Your experience with different frameworks you’ve used within your projects and what you have learned working with them
- A situation that shows your strong communication skills and the ability to present ideas
Of course, you will get a competitive salary with interesting benefits. Additionally, and more importantly, you will work at a great company with energetic culture and a start-up mindset. You will be continuously learning, building on your career path, getting pushed out of your comfort zone. Building & presenting proofs-of-concept, exploring new technologies, organizing events, speaking at conferences, the sky is the limit!
Do you think you are the colleague we are looking for? Do you have the intrapreneurial spirit and are you ready to join the Harvest? We offer you a 5′ call to talk about what you need to know before applying, just send us the codeword INFO over WhatsApp on +32 4 95 19 39 38. That’s too personal for you? You can also reach out to Catherine Jacobs via LinkedIn (à Clickable link) or simply send us an e-mail.