Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
- Knowledge of Process: Cold water, Hot water, Industrial Steam, Compressed air, HVAC
- Knowledge of Equip.: Air/Water Compressor, Steam generator, Chillers, Boilers, HVAC
- Knowledge of Instrumentation: Manometer, Flowmeter, etc.
- Knowledge of Automation: SCADA, PLC, Supervision systems, Input/Outputs
- Activities: Design Solution, Project follow-up, Selection of Equip., Contact Suppliers, Define Specifications, Sizing ventilators and HVAC (flow, renewal rate, pressure losses, filtration, etc)
- You have a Master’s degree in Bio-engineering, Chemical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Engineering or related domains
You speak and write fluently in both Dutch and English.
You have previous experience in a GMP environment as a Utilities Engineer, HVAC Engineer or Project Engineer.
You have a good knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Industry, Medical Devices, Biotechnology or Food technology.
You are a real communicator with good negotiation skills.