About the position
We help our customers to transform their business to become digital. Our clients, who are well-known local and global players in their fields and face a major challenge when it comes to integrating their business and operational processes.
Therefore, are we looking for skilled Biztalk Consultants able to design and develop BizTalk Server solutions using BizTalk Server development tools and technologies as well as the Microsoft .NET Framework.
Who are you?
You are a system developer, solution developer or business analyst who is passionate about system integration. You know you way around with working with Microsoft BizTalk and Azure. You want to build a career in a company that can help you broaden your network in an international way and actively help you building up expertise. You like to connect regularly informal with the team and join us in events like game nights, sports events, or cooking events. We truly believe that you can get the future you want at Capgemini.
You have the following skills:
- You have knowledge of BizTalk
- You have knowledge of Azure DevOps
- Microsoft Visual Studio, and the development of .NET solutions
- Know how to configure SQL Server
- Good knowledge of Swedish and English
- Web Service use and development skills: JSON / CSV / XML / EDI
As a Capgemini employee, you are offered:
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 1500 colleagues in Sweden only, you are part of a large, tech focused community, with a course catalog of over 500 courses and certifications.
- A variety of innovative projects with well-known clients and world-leading partners – alongside with the security of being employed in a long-standing, successful organization.
- An inclusive corporate culture where Diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously engaged in initiatives that promote diversity and women in tech; we run LGBTQ networks and aim for inclusion in all types of staff activities – from sports club to art association. Please find out more about Capgemini as an employer HERE.
All employees are covered by a collective agreement and receive occupational pension, insurance, parental benefits and health care allowance – among other benefits.
In recent employee surveys, our employees particularly emphasize:
- A friendly and flexible workplace culture
- Supportive managers and freedom of speech
- Strong values and diversity focus
- Good work-life balance
The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17 billion. Get the future you want.