The focus of your role
We're looking to recruit a BizTalk Developer to work on the Architecture Integration workstream of a project for large UK Insurance client, based in the south east. We offer to opportunity to join us as a contractor or permanent employee.
What you’ll do
- Design, develop and support enterprise BizTalk solutions and integration components
- Develop technical design and architecture for integration solutions
- Work with a team of software developers to develop new applications and/or maintain existing applications.
- Work with end users during system design to determine functionality needs.
- Plan development activities and monitors progress to completion.
- Solve problems and makes business decisions to carry out job duties.
- Weigh alternatives and determine appropriate course of action.
- Communicate with users during program development to review progress and ensure that requirements have been met.
- Development prototype applications and solutions.
- Hands on building scalable, performance oriented solution and is able to optimize existing solutions.
What you’ll bring
- Expertise in hardcore BizTalk artifacts such as schemas, maps, Pipelines, orchestrations, BRE, EDI and BAM
- Well versed with testing of application software to assure accuracy, integrity, completeness to achieve desired results.
- Solid programming and software development experience
- .NET programming experience
- BizTalk development experience
- Strong understanding of SOA, and ESB architecture
- Strong understanding of and experience with Object Oriented design and development
- Solid understanding of enterprise integration patterns
- Solid understanding of BizTalk Integration patterns
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.