Capgemini Engineering Service Team (ERD) is looking for onsite bilingual interpreter/translator for Medical Device R&D Project.
– Interpreting for Software development projects in Medical domain
– Run-time query discussions with customer contacts along with on-site engineers
– Attending customer meetings and interpreting at run-time
– Explaining in English to on-site engineers and offshore team
– Japanese knowledge sharing/ training for on-site/ offshore teams
– Helping the on-site team with other discussions related to Housing/ City office/ Hospital related discussions and bookings/ appointments etc.
Required Skills :
– English language native fluency skills
– Japanese Native or fluent JLPT N2 or above
– Translating work documents experience
Good Skills to have :
– Understanding of Software development terminologies/ Project Management terminologies
– Quick Grasping of Project/ Product functionalities (CT, MRI)