Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2017 global revenues of 12.5 EUR billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini Romania creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working.
Bring your talent and passion to Capgemini Romania – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
If you are interested in working in a fast-paced environment, always experimenting with the latest tools and technologies, eager to apply your BigData skills to drive the business forward, then this is the job for you!
We are currently looking for a developer to work on new project that uses Spark to extract the data from Cassandra, Elasticsearch or Swift, and then to aggregate, manipulate and present it accordingly to business requirements. Based on various metrology strategies, we try to get an optimized solution for our Spark Jobs.
The project is a management and monitoring software for fleets of SIMs, with millions of records to track, follow and interrogate. One of the things we are currently working on is to create the best data model in Cassandra and to implement optimized Spark Jobs for them. Another module will be to get alarms on different criteria or to implement REST APIs needed by other services.
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).