A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Big Data Business Analyst
Position Type: Permanent/Fulltime
Duties & Responsibilities:
Big Data Business Analyst will work directly with clients and our cross-functional teams and assist in the designing and delivery a Big Data based Data Integration next generation platform. This role offers a seasoned Business Analyst, with a blend of client solution definition, data analytics skills and business intelligence fundamentals skills, the opportunity to significantly impact making data-centric enterprise software solutions.
• Lead the business requirement elaboration, GAP analysis of the current state and future state requirements
• Collaborate with various client functionality and technical teams through the delivery of solutions
• Assist in the design, definition and execution of required test scripts and test scenario
• Analysis related to Wholesale banking and any experience with applications such as Siebel Row/Service, Infolease, Rapport, etc. will be a huge plus
• Experience with QlikView will be a huge plus.
Candidate should have:
• 8+ years experience, as a Business Analyst in a large-scale development and deployment environment, preferably in the Financial services industry
• A strong cross-functional technical background and a willingness and capacity to expand his/her leadership and technical skills
• Knowledge about technical data analysis, functional design, solution development processes, and software testing
• An understanding and related experience with Business Intelligence tools like Spotfire, Tableau, Qlikview
• An understanding and related experience with Relational Databases (RDBMS), SQL & No-SQL databases, MapR DB or other Hadoop Distros experience will be a huge advantage
• An understanding of Hadoop, HBase, Elasticsearch, SOLR and Map/Reduce is a plus
• Familiarity with ETL tools is a plus
• Experience with agile/scrum methodologies to iterate quickly on product changes, developing user stories and working through backlogs
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-