SUMMARY: Looking for Big Data Architect with strong E2E architecture experience in Big Data Analytics, Hadoop design/development, Hadoop security
• Experience in Requirements Engineering, Solution Architecture, Design, Development and Deployment.
• A broad set of technical skills and knowledge across hardware, software, systems and solutions development and a across more than one technical domain.
• Design and build scalable infrastructure and platform to collect and process very large amounts of data (structured and unstructured), including streaming/ real-time data, in memory processing
• Work closely across an array of various teams and organizations in the company and industry (including partners, customers and researchers).
• Demonstrated experience in real world IT or other solutions environments including creating (with a team) a product or IT solution in the area of Big Data Analytics
• Strong communication skills including representing company in industry standards organizations or industry technical forums or events in Cloud Security
• Strong technical team leadership, mentorship and collaboration.
• Ability to develop technical relationships with end-users, ISVs, OEMs and platform architects and Proof-Of-Concept engineers.
• MS/MTech in Computer Science or related field
• 12+ years of technical solutions experience including 5+ years of in a combination of relevant Big Data/Analytics areas including:
• Enterprise Business Intelligence and Analytics (e.g., SAP HANA, Oracle, IBM, Teradata)
• Expert level understanding of Hadoop and other Industry Big Data Frameworks including technologies – Hadoop, Sqoop, Spark, Hive, HBASE/Cassandra, Flume, HAWQ
• Experience with a range of big data architectures and architecture patterns
• Industry vertical applications for Big Data/Analytics
• Underlying infrastructure for Big Data Solutions (Clustered/Distributed Computing, Storage, Networking, MPP
• Deployment of a large distributed Big Data Application across Geographies
• Experience designing, building and operating cloud services in IT, Systems Integrator or Service Provider.
• Strong interpersonal , team & communication skills
• Ability to lead initiatives and people toward common goals
• Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, analytical and problem solving skills
We are waiting for your move. Type the phrase which you are looking for or go to one of our hot topics: