For our growing sales team within Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) we’re looking for a bid manager.
As a bid manager you offer suitable commercial solution to our customers. The focus lies on cloud, workplace, service integration and cybersecurity. You’ll be collaborating with other Capgemini business units and with our right shoring centers in Poland and India.
Because you know what our customers want to achieve and you’re able to lead major bids in a large organization. Thanks to your experience you understand that is more than just guarding timelines and processes. Your commercial view, communication skills and eye on details are essential to make the winning proposal.
What motivates you?
You like working on complex offerings and you’re able to lead a multi-disciplined team that can work within the time constraints or our customers.
Skills & Requirements
We’re looking for passionate colleagues who value their professional development. Besides building bridges you’re able to analyze complex issue quickly and provide adequate solutions.
- 10 years of experience as bid manager or project manager
- 5 years of experience with developing IT-outsourcing bids
- Proven track record in winning larger managed service deals (5M EUR +)
- Internal and external persuasiveness orientented network skills
- Teamplayer who can form the right team to create a successful team
- You are fluent in English and have an operational level of Dutch or French
- A unique environment for your personal development
- A career where high performance is rewarded and where freedom, industrialization, innovation and trust are in the spotlight
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- A competitive salary package