Get the opportunity to work together with highly talented and senior colleagues on exiting projects within Cloud & Infrastructure services.
Due to significant growth created by an ever-increasing client demand, we are looking to further bolster the Nordic Sales Department by recruiting a talented Bid Manager. Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) provides global outsourcing and consulting services to large clients – enabling them to achieve innovation, agility and competitiveness. If you would like to be part of a highly skilled team where the members continuously discover, share, give back and achieve great results – join us now!
In this role you can expect to work with:
- Tactical positioning of opportunities to facilitate deal qualification decisions
- Devising successful win strategy for a bid, including identifying our unique selling points (key differentiators) aligned to clients’ specific requirements / business situation
- Putting together an efficient team to progress the bid preparation and oversee them during the bid process to make sure all the submission deadlines are met and necessary internal approvals are secured
- Facilitate win labs
- Ensuring that the most appropriate and relevant solutions for bids are effectively pulled together from all parts of the business
- Working with key members of the bid team and the client organisation to obtain information required to compile the bid.
- Assessing and addressing the technical and commercial risks relating to the bid
- Understand and assist in resolving complex technical, strategic and business issues
- Managing budgets allocated to the bid
- Research on account or competitor as required
We are looking for a person with:
- Experience in proposal writing
- Understanding of Cloud Infrastructure service offerings
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to provide leadership and guidance to bid team (consisting of domain architects, solution leads, deal analysts etc.)
- Team and action oriented
- Preferably 2-3 years of experience in similar roles
- Preferably a MBA in sales or marketing
- Skills in Swedish is meritorious
Apply now and ace your career with us!
Selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application including your CV and salary expectation as soon as possible.
For further information about the position and recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact Jessica Fogelsjöö, Jessica.email@example.com.
What we offer:
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 1500 colleagues only in Sweden, you are surrounded by a broad and tech-intensive community, and the education catalogue contains over 500 courses and certifications.
- Innovative projects with well-known clients, with world-leading partners and the security of being employed in a long-standing and successful organization
- Becoming part of an open culture where Diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously involved in initiatives to promote equality and women in tech; we run HBTQ networks and invest in inclusion in all our initiatives and staff activities – from sports club to arts association.
- We are connected to collective agreements and of course offer a competitive monthly salary, contract pension, a broad insurance cover and many benefits
In our surveys, our employees emphasize in particular:
- A friendly culture with great freedom of action
- Supportive managers and an open conversation climate
- Good values and a strong focus on diversity
- A sustainable workload and a fine balance between work and leisure
Apply now by clicking the Apply button in this add, if you have any questions relating to this position, please contact responsible recruiter Jessica Fogelsjöö, at firstname.lastname@example.org
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.