Bid Manager_2 – 4 Yrs_ Hyderabad
• Work closely with Sales Team to provide presales and bid management support on new / emerging business opportunities
• Bid Planning – Prepare a sound plan for the pursuit and ensure that the bid is run in line with the bid plan and drive it to closure on time
• Issue resolution among the stake holders
• Prepare a Work Breakdown structure with clearly defined roles and responsibilities of authors and reviewers of the proposal.
• Guide the teams in identifying win theme & value proposition statements
• Ensure the proposal components are all integrated and all aspects of the RFP/RFI requirements are fulfilled in the proposal
• Prepare bid budget and manage the bid in accordance with the approved bid budget
• Run special initiatives like Value Reports, Knowledge Management, Win Loss Analysis etc.
• Ensure all bid responses and proposals are properly planned, coordinated and completed in line with the agreed timescales.
• Total experience more than 8 yrs. with preferably between 5+ years working in a similar role.
• Alternatively experience of working as a project manager responsible for managing a medium sized team (at least 10 to 15 people) would be desirable.
• There needs to be strong evidence of substantial analysis, report writing and presentational work using MS Office, Excel, Word and Power point.
• Excellent team working and inter-personal skills with a good sense of humour would be ideal as the role involves often working to tight deadlines; pulling together a disparate cross functional group and juggling multiple priorities.
• Possess an aptitude for research and industry networking in order to identify and input the latest trends and competitor practices into our business model.
Bid management & Presales
Experience: 2 – 4 Yrs
Location : Hyderabad
Contact Person: email@example.com