Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
Remote work possible form Poland only.
What do you need to start?
- 2+ years of BID Management of enterprise scale solutions,
- Proven experience in defining offer scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders,
- Experience in preparation of Task Sheets/Checklist, BID Plans, Statements of Work.
- Ability to diagnose and evaluate potential risks and issues throughout the BID Process,
- Overseeing the team during the bid process and making sure deadlines are met.
What duties will help you grow?
- Leading BID Opportunities for different regions in Capgemini environment,
- Assembling and managing BID Teams during the offer preparation,
- Obtaining and managing respective BID Budgets,
- Obtaining all necessary approvals for the proposed offering,
- Delivering professional and completing offerings to Customers which will meet both internal and external requirements.
Role is located in the “Solutioning & Presales Support” part of the Projects and Consulting Eastern Europe organization within the Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit.
As the BID manager you will participate and actively support business development initiatives by building most robust, optimized, cost effective and victory-oriented solutions for End User services, Service Integration, Cloud Consulting/Migrations and Cyber Security areas. You will work closely with P&C Eastern Europe management and different CIS senior stakeholders from the Onshore regions as well as directly with our clients.
What your development path can look like?
Senior BID Manager, Regional BID Manager, BID Engagement Manager.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).