Greetings from Capgemini!
We have an urgent opening for Bid Management (5-10 yrs) role for Bangalore location.
Interested candidates kindly go through the JD mentioned below and share your updated resume at email@example.com
Experience: 5 to 10 yrs
Role Brief –
A Bid Manager is a sales role within an organization, responsible for managing bids.
The role requires a high level of flexibility in terms of working hours and some travel may be required.
- Control the entire Bid process end to end, facilitate proposal process and proposal reviews
- Identify value drivers fitting with client and opportunity situation, develop value messaging and positioning based on joint value creation and develop a proposition plan mapping value drivers/targeted units/ phasing/resources (including use of partners)
- Ensure overall consistency of the bid strategy
- Identify the right profiles for the bid team (Solution Architect, Risk Manager, Commercial Manager, Industry Specialist, Sales Operations) and demonstrate leadership
- Address complex issues involving interactions up to executive level
- Manage the support schedule from initiation through the production of all-phase deliverables
- Initiate and manage the pursuit-specific collaboration, project plans, calendars, meetings and reviews
- Ensure high quality proposition & proposal and lead to winning new business
- Support Client presentations (Orals), Client visit preparations, BAFO submissions and until contract finalization
- Graduate / MBA or Master’s degree.
- Prior experience in BPO industry;
- Experience in Bid Management, Client Relationship Management, Proposal Authoring, Competitive Analysis, Customer Relations, Market Research, Pre Sales, Contracting / SOWs and Pricing
- Experience in Bid management as a Bid Manager in IT/ITeS industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Very good command over English language
- Ability to self-manage multiple projects, often with short turn-around times in a fast-paced business environment; ability to anticipate challenges and think quickly to support sales pursuits
- To be a people person, as the role demands lot of people interaction
- Expert in MS Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel preferred.
- High degree of comfort working in virtual, cross-functional, multi-dimensional teams
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience in managing proposals for Business Services Domain
Desirable Skills and Experience –
- Experience of international, multi-country deals
- Professional experience in a global / multinational set-up
Will include but not be limited to:
- Deal closure
- Delivering Quality Proposals
- Live the Core Values of Capgemini (Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, Fun)