Specific delivery duties
- Defines testing approach and Test Target, perform Test Analysis, creates TestScripts and TestCases, and identifies needs for environment setup and test data. Identifies potential risk.
- Supports and/or validates the testing and prepares PT/FAT testing strategy in collaboration with the other involved teams.
- Is responsible for the test design (testing method and structure, data definition/preparation) in collaboration with Business analyst.
- Performs testing based on defined approach. Supports SIT and UAT testing.
- Monitors and evaluates detailed test procedure and test results in each test cycle and provides detailed information about the results to Test leader and Project manager.
- Ensures the test management and test cycles documentation maintenance.
- Participates in the estimation process for testing phase based on identified solutions/specifications as well as impact of changes to existing functionalities.
Collaboration and alignment
- Contributes to an efficient communication within the team as well as among other departments.
- Collaborates with other IT division/departments, enterprise architecture, release management and project management units in order to align execution of all necessary steps to deliver the project/CR.
- Cooperates with other business or supporting units relevant to project delivery.
Fulfills any tasks received in relation with his/her work and activity, provided by the hierarchical superior and which do not contradict the actual legislation.
- Minimum 3 year experience
- Deep knowledge of testing methodologies for data and data oriented solutions
- Knowledge of best practices in FAT, SIT and performance testing
- Experience in test design, test analysis and test execution
- Understanding common data and data solutions errors and problems
- Ability to design tests, TC and TS
- Experience with Test management tools
- SQL / PLSQL advanced level
- Familiar with Bi and DW concepts
We also value:
- Analytical skills in practice and thinking and organizing abilities
- Team work abilities
- Experience with IT/BI development lifecycle
- Knowledge of BI/DWH architectures – database structures, DI, reporting
- Experience with complex software packages in the development of data/BI solutions for banking is an advantage