Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
About the Role/Overview
Job Title – Benefits Manager
Location – New York, NY or Chicago, IL
FullTime with Benefits
Capgemini is seeking a Benefits subject matter expert for the day-to-day functions and administration of Capgemini’s employee benefits programs in US and Canada. Under the direction of the Compensation and Benefits Leader, the Benefits SME conducts the daily administration of all benefit-related programs and services in a very fast paced and dynamic environment. These include health and welfare plans, voluntary benefits plans, time-off, STD/LTD, 401K and EAP. Works with HR, Finance, Payroll teams as well as manages Vendor relationships to ensure coordinating, implementing and maintaining the accuracy of our data. Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
What You’ll Do:
• Administer US employee benefits programs such as medical, dental, vision plans, life and disability insurance plans, 401k, as well as Voluntary plans
• Administer CA employee benefits programs such as medical, dental, vision plans, life and disability insurance plans, RRSP, as well as Voluntary plans
• Manage vendor performance of all benefit partners, ensuring programs are cost-effective and meeting service level agreements
• Ensures the timely and accurate input of all enrollment, change, and termination data into Benefits database and carriers’ systems.
• Manage ongoing assessment and necessary design modifications with our Brokers of our benefits plans while implementing any changes
• Plan and manage our annual Open Enrollment process
• Communicate new plans and/or changes to existing plans by preparing announcement materials, plan summary documents and other materials for communicating to employees
• Collaborate with Finance to ensure timely payments of Invoices
• Collaborate with C&B Leader to ensure company compliance with ERISA, federal, state, and local laws, including required notice distribution, audits of benefits plans & deductions, and ensuring reporting requirements are met timely
• Collaborate with Payroll to ensure accurate deductions to carriers are uploaded in a timely manner.
• Monitor and audit payroll deductions to ensure accuracy
• Partner with Payroll to resolve deferral issues with health/welfare
• Manage COBRA for employees and dependents. Ensure timely processing of materials to all employees as required.
• Collaborate with our Benefit Admin Vendor and Payroll to provide timely ACA reporting
• Keep Capgemini current on new/innovative practices and trends across the tech industry with employee benefits, perks, and wellness
• Collaborate with the Wellness Committee to design and manage our Mindfulness Initiative
Why we’re different
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment. Most importantly, our culture is key and it defines who we are: we always put our clients first, our style is collaborative, fun, innovative and agile, and we roll up our sleeves and get it done. This means that we are able to form close relationships, not just with our clients but also internally with our Capgemini colleagues. Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law/
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.